- Order Summary
• Adobe® Lightroom® Classic 7.3 or later
• Adobe® Camera Raw 10.4 or later
• Lightroom mobile presets included (LR Desktop required for syncing)
WORKSHOP + PRESETS + 3D LUT CREATIVE PROFILES
• Workshop - The Signal Flow Workshop comes packed with tutorials + exercise files. Videos include editing across a dynamic collection of lighting environments, workflow optimization for ultrafast Lightroom performance, how to generate your own 3D LUT interchange and more.
• Presets - ISO adaptive collection of interpixel editing presets. One click will instantly transform your photos w/ 2 core looks, and a dozen modifiers so you can dial in the perfect edit in seconds.
• 3D LUT Creative Profiles - Use the presets you already have w/ my bespoke creative profile I call "BitDepth." BitDepth leverages a LUT that re-interprets colors so you can access richer tones without comprimising your established look.
Signal Flow is interpixel editing leveraging the “creative profile” camera calibration to apply a custom 3D LUT for color and tone interpretation outside of the algorithmic limitations of Lightroom.
This enables fundamentally new capabilities and looks never before achievable in Lightroom.
SIGNAL FLOW INCLUDES:
WORKSHOP TUTORIALS + EXERCISE FILES
Editing with Signal Flow
Editing with Signal Flow
(44 Different Examples)
Editing with Lightroom
(Custom Keyboard Shortcuts)
Using the JPEG Finalizer
Making Your Own LUT
Adjusting the Black Point
(Engagements and Portraits)
Sharpening and Grain
(Grain, NR, Sharpening)
SIGNAL FLOW PRESETS
ISO ADAPTIVE INTERPIXEL EDITING PRESETS
Preset - The core preset that emphasizes perfect skin tones across an entire range of looks. Rich saturated oranges, reds, and greens.
Signal Flow +
Preset - Exaggerated take on the core preset with richer oranges and greens.
Signal Flow Binary
Preset - Black and white configuration with punchy contrast and light shadow fade.
Preset - Filmic look with a cooler/bluer emphasis on skin tones, while maintaining deep saturated greens and yellows. More likely to work well in broad/diffused soft light.
Bit Crusher Plus
Preset - Exaggerated take on the filmic look with a more muted blue vibe. Likely to work well in broad/diffused soft light.
Bit Crusher Binary
Preset - Black and white configuration with extremely muted highlights and low contrast.
Tool - Muted highlights in the tone curve useful for overexposed photos.
Tool - Utilizes a separate BitDepth profile anticipating a JPEG file for a “cooked”and final look.
3D LUT CREATIVE PROFILES
COMBINE WITH PRESETS YOU ALREADY USE
Flat 3D LUT with nothing applied
Final Bit Depth 3D LUT
Creative Profile I call “BitDepth” containing my custom 3D LUT lookup table blended with the DVLOP X platform
CIE Chromaticity lut analysis of Bit Depth